Crosstalk is the undesirable electrical interaction between two or more physically adjacent nets due to capacitive cross-coupling. As integrated circuit technologies advance toward smaller geometries, crosstalk effects become increasingly important compared to cell delays and net delays.
How to fix cross talk
1. using NDR (eg. double width and double spacing) rules on Nets
2. increase the drive strength of the driver cell of victim net
3. shielding can be one of the option
4. Breaking the net by buffer insertion
5. Change the order of the routing layers. If the gate(s) immediately connects to the highest metal layer, no antenna violation will normally occur.