This Blog is maintained by the people who have real time experience in the field of physical design from RTL to GDSII in the technologies node of 90nm, 65 nm, 45nm, 40nm, 28nm, 14nm, 10nm and 7nm.
Agenda of this Blog
1. To make familiar with physical design terminology to the Beginners in this field
2. To discuss day to day challenges in real time work in the field of physical design.
3. It will be helpful for the person who is trying to switch there domain to physical design.
4. To make college/university student familiar with real time environment in Physical Design.
5. To make this blog as single reference point for all kind of query in the field of physical design
Feedback and Suggestion
Please do comment if topic of your choice related to Physical Design is missing in this blog, your continuous feedback will help us to make this blog better and a single source for your all physical design query.
If you want to give any suggestion or feedback about this blog please email us on our mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For latest updates on this blog you can join this site or you can also follow us on google +